Macintosh OS X to Meditech host software product
MediOSX allows you to connect any Apple Macintosh OS X based computer to Meditech host systems.
- Full Data General 5220/5222 and Esprit 105C/125C emulation.
- Multiple communications protocol capability.
- Direct Connect Serial
- Modem Async.
- Telnet (TCP/IP)
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Full color support
- Various fonts and font sizes. Supports 9 point to 72 point
- MediOSX allows copy/paste between host sessions and OS X documents.
- Script processing is available for automatic logons.
- Connect, If, Else, EndIf, Exit, Pause, SendKey, Transmit, Quit, Wait
- Complete printer support.
- Capture screen and printer text to any selected file.
- Complete Meditech file transfer capability.
- Hot keys for frequently used commands and keyboard remapping.
- Multiple simultaneous session support.
- OS X 10.2.0 or later required.
MediOSX operates on all Apple Macintosh OS X based systems.
Click on the Image to Enlarge|
How much is MediOSX?
MediOSX is licensed software and is available for a 30 day
FREE evaluation period.
The price is $165.00 per copy.
The $165 price is based on the assumption that our mxConnect clients will be
upgrading to MediOSX and that you are currently using mxConnect.
Select MediOSX Intel Install.zip
to obtain the Intel version for OS X 10.5.1 (or later) (version 2.0.4, 03/23/2012).
Select MediOSX3 Intel Install.zip
to obtain the Intel version for OS X 10.5.1 (or later) (version 3.0.2, 12/21/2015) for Meditech 5.6.6.