Windows CE, Pocket PC and Windows Mobile file transfer protocol (FTP) client software product
vxFtp is a complete high-performance file transfer protocol (FTP) client
for Windows CE-based HPC Pro, Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 / 6.x devices.
vxFtp provides standards-based file transfer protocol functionality and is
compliant with RFC 959.
- Classic one window interface for easy operation.
- Browse local and remote directory and file names simultaneously.
No need to bounce between windows.
- Send / receive multiple files and directories.
- Allows auto generation of unique file names preventing inadvertent
- View, rename and delete local and remote files.
- Make and remove local and remote directories.
- Multiple sort criteria.
- Optional manual entry of passwords. This is beneficial in an
environment where theft of a HPC can compromise security.
- Optional auto connect to your last host.
- View the contents of remote files. This allows you to quickly look at
readme or index files.
- Complete logging capability.
- Passive mode connections available which allows for transfers from
behind a firewall.
- File transfer progress bar.
- Scripting capability to automate the transfer of files.
- Script commands include:
- Connect - Connects to the specified system
- CreateProcess - Starts a process on the HPC
- Disconnect - Disconnects from the host system
- Execute - Runs a program on the HPC
- Get - Retrieves a file from the host system
- Mget - Retrieves all files from the host systems current directory
- MgetDir - Retrieves all sub-directories from the host systems current directory
- Put - Sends a file to the host system
- Mput - Sends all files in the HPC's current directory to the host system
- MputDir - Sends all sub-directories in current directory to the host system
- MkDir - Make a directory on the host system
- RmDir - Remove a directory from the host system
- LWildcard - Sets the wildcard value for local files
- RWildcard - Sets the wildcard value for remote files
- CD - Change the current directory on the host system
- LCD - Change the current directory on the local HPC
- Delete - Delete a file from the host system
- Ldelete - Delete a file from the local HPC
- Pause - Pauses for a number of seconds prior to executing the next command
- Minimize - Minimize vxFtp
- RasDial - Dials the specified remote system
- RasHangUp - Disconnects the HPC from the remote system
- Restart - Restarts the script
- Log - Log the output of vxFtp commands
- Quit - Quits vxFtp
- Developer friendly.
- Integrate your application with standard Windows calls to launch vxFtp with a script name or indicate to a running
copy of vxFtp to execute a script.
- Compatible with all known host systems.
- Completely configurable.
- Backup and restore session information.
- Multi-threaded, high-performance operation.
- Operates on all Handheld Pro models (large and small screen) and
- Windows CE 2.11 or later required.
vxFtp on the Handheld/Tablet PC
Click on the Image to Enlarge|
vxFtp on Windows Mobile/Pocket PC
Special screen sizes are also supported
How much is vxFtp?
vxFtp is licensed software and is available for a 30 day
FREE evaluation period.
The price is $24.95 per copy. Includes FREE technical support and upgrades for the life of the product.
to obtain a copy of the software, Windows Mobile 3.0 / 5.0 / 6.x (version 2.1.8, 08/08/2016), Windows CE 2.11 (or
Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002 (version 1.3.3, 03/14/2011).
Select vxFtp CE 5.zip to
obtain the Windows CE 5.x / 6.x software (version 1.3.3, 03/14/2011).
Select vxFtpHelp.zip to obtain the PC version of the help
Select vxFtp version history
to obtain a list of updates made to vxFtp.