Sniffer for the Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 / 6 and Windows CE
Windows CE, Pocket PC and Windows Mobile network monitoring and analysis software
vxSniffer is a complete network monitoring tool for Windows CE-based devices.
- User defined filtering capability.
- Monitor only the information you need
- Filter by source/destination IP address, MAC, TCP port or UDP port.
- View summary and detail packet data.
- Various font sizes for easy viewing.
- Save trace packets for later analysis.
- Text file format which can be viewed locally or on the desktop PC.
- Ethereal / Libpcap / Tcpdump format for use by specialized desktop software.
- View data while capturing packets.
- No need to stop sniffing while examining detail data.
- Prevents loss of critical packets
- Throughput statistics provided
- IPv6 support
- Operates on all Handheld 2000 HPCs, Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 / 6.x.
- Windows CE 3.0 or later required.
- Requires an Ethernet or Wi-Fi adapter with a NDIS compatible driver.
vxSniffer on the Handheld PC
Click on the Image to Enlarge|
Handheld Trace Screen
Handheld Detail Screen
vxSniffer on the Pocket PC / Windows Mobile
Pocket PC / Windows Mobile Trace Screen
Pocket PC / Windows Mobile Detail Screen
vxSniffer on the Tablet
Tablet Trace Screen
Tablet Detail Screen
How much is vxSniffer?
vxSniffer is licensed software and is available for a 30 day FREE
The price is $59.95 per copy. Includes FREE technical support and upgrades for the life of the product.
Select vxSniffer.zip to
obtain the Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 / 6.x based Pocket PC software (version 2.0.4, 01/23/2011).
Select vxSniffer2.zip to
obtain the Handheld 2000 HPC, Pocket PC and Pocket PC 2002 software (version 2.0.3, 01/23/2011).
Select vxSniffer CE 5.zip to
obtain the Windows CE 5.x / 6.x software (version 2.0.3, 01/23/2011).